ABOUT T & P
The Department of Training and Placement plays a vital role in making students Industry Ready. Our primary objective is to prepare students for the Real World. In the context of quality and excellence, the T&P Department is a value addition of our Institution. With a view to enhance the “Employability Skills” of students, the T&P has evolved a Comprehensive Programme, tailored to cater to the individual needs and potential of each student for the full length of the course. Ultimately this department helps to meet the requirements of the Industries. From the T&P department with the help of corporate trainers, we train our students right from first year to final year.
Already we have signed an MoU with Infosys for Campus Connect Programme and CII Employability Bridge Programme to enhance our Engineering students in Soft Skills. (Business Communication Skills, Intrapersonal and interpersonal relationship Skills, Campus to Company, Group Discussion, Interview and presentation and Entrepreneurial skills Development).
- Employability skills developed for all students.
- Ensuring lucrative career options for students.
- Establishing industry interaction and networking.
- Planning and administering courses wherein core employability skills from each category that will be addressed.
- Making the students to demonstrate knowledge and skills in all of employability competence exercises.
- Coordinating with industry for campus recruitment drives.
- Syndicating for students live project training on relevant domains.
Perspective Training plan
- Broadening students’s perspective of a business scenario, make them aware of the latest concepts and practices in industry.
- To start the Innovation Hub.
- Centre of Excellence in emerging fields.
- Collaboration with Foreign Universities.
- Special package program for placement and higher studies in Abroad (TOFEL, GRE, IELTS).
- Arranging programmes for extra computing, core engineering skills and certification as extra edge.
- Foreign language training in German & Japanese.
- Value added certificate courses for all students.
- Strengthening Industry – Institution Interaction.
- Fostering and developing student’s soft skills.