Our yoga students have participated in the national and university level yoga competitions and won various prizes.
BENEFITS OF YOGA
- To study and analyse the influential factors that affect the Engineering Students’ Healthy Holistic life.
- To investigate the Engineering Students’ involvement on Yoga and Meditation over other areas.
- To train the simple basics of yogasanas, in a friendly and comfortable environment by the well-trained Yogis and Yoginis by progressive teaching methods,
- To teach basic Sath Kriyas, 108 Muthras, Bandhas to students and prepare them for the Open, State, University, National, International level Yoga competitions, (who are enthusiastic about what we do).
- To educate the Color Meditation, Value of Bhajans, Sathsang with Musical Instruments for peace and harmony
- To Train the advanced of Yoga like Rope Mallkamb, Pole Mallkamb, Mallarkambam, for the experienced yogis and yoginis
- To achieve Anna University Inter Zonal Yogasana Championship, All India University Yogasana championship, International Championship for Men and Women.
- 3. To examine the physical, mental and social impact of Yoga and Meditation on Schools, Engineering students, Polytechnic college students, B.Ed., college students and academic life.
4. To find out the improvement in the effect of Yoga and Meditation of all the students.
5. To assess the overall experience of Engineering Students who regularly practice Yoga and Meditation.
6. To teach the DOTE Yoga syllabus to the polytechnic college students
7. To train the Theoretical and Practical syllabus of Yoga framed by Teachers Education University for J. J. College of Education students
- To Provide 24 x 7 online website service to give the full awareness, current affairs to all Yogis and Yoginis.
- To create awareness and the benefits of yoga and Meditation through orientation by well trained yogis and yoginis.
- To organize Inter-Department Yoga Competition and Inter Engineering college Yoga Competition through Yoga clubs.
- To develop Yoga instructors as juries of various Yoga Competitions.
- To conduct Workshop for various topics in yoga such as Yogic Life for Control of Stress, Diabetes, Physical Hygiene, and Food for Life
- To make our yoga club as Nodal Centre for conducting Diploma, P.G.Diploma & M.Sc Yoga Programs through Annamalai University and other Leading Universities.